The South Park series has once again made it’s way to mobile devices! This time as a role-playing card game. Check out our South Park Phone Destroyer gameplay and review below!
Platform Used For South Park Phone Destroyer Gameplay and Review: Samsung S7 Edge
Developer: South Park Digital Studios LLC
Genre: Role-playing card game
South Park Phone Destroyer Gameplay and Review on YouTube
South Park Phone Destroyer packs plenty of gameplay into it’s tight little free-to-play model. It’ll take you a while to gather enough cards to take down your opponents without spending a dollar, but the fun you’ll get from playing through the game will definitely be worth spending some money if you choose to do so.
Make sure you check out our South Park Phone Destroyer gameplay and review video above and if you like it, go on and download it via the links at the top of this page!
Also, please like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
4 stars – a downright awesome game but the match-making is a bit unbalanced
- Awesome graphics that look just like the original cartoon
- All your favourite characters make an appearance
- Gameplay is familiar yet unique
- Different cards with their own abilities lets you customise your deck very satisfyingly
- PVP match-making is a little unbalanced