Darksiders games have always interested me. The graphics and art style look so good and the combat seems to be quite fun. This is the first Darksiders game I’ve played so let’s see what I thought in our Darksiders 3 Gameplay and Review video below.
Platform Used For Darksiders 3 Gameplay and Review: Metabox Prime P650RP-G, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 VRAM with G-Sync, Intel Core i7-6700HQ Processor (6M Cache up to 3.50 GHz), 16GB DDR4 2133MHZ (1 x 16GB)
Developer: Gunfire Games
Genre: Third-person action, hack n slash
Darksiders 3 Gameplay and Review on YouTube
So I like hack’n’slash games. God of War was great for example. It was fast-paced, the graphics were nice and combat felt really satisfying. Darksiders 3 on the other hand feels rigid, checkpoints are too far apart from one another but the graphics are really quite something. Overall it didn’t satisfy me the way I expected it to.
Make sure you check out our Darksiders 3 gameplay and review video above and if you like it, go on and check out the game via the links at the top of this page!
Also, please like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Darksiders 3 Score
2 stars – rigid combat paired with checkpoints that are too far apart makes for a frustrating play
- Lovely graphics and character/boss/enemy design
- Environments are beautifully detailed albeit a bit unimaginative
- Long gaps between checkpoints means you’ll be doing a lot of re-running of certain areas
- Voice acting can feel a bit forced at times
- Jumping up ledges and swinging from poles doesn’t always work the way it should