Dungeon crawler fans are going to love this but traditional RPG fans are going to find it… slow. Moonlighter by Digital Sun released at the start of June and it’s received plenty of positive feedback. But does it stand up to everyone’s expectations? Watch our Moonlighter gameplay and review video below to find out more!
Platform Used For Moonlighter Gameplay and Review: Metabox Prime P650RP-G, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 VRAM with G-Sync, Intel Core i7-6700HQ Processor (6M Cache up to 3.50 GHz), 16GB DDR4 2133MHZ (1 x 16GB)
Developer: Digital Sun
Genre: RPG, Dungeon Crawler, Adventure
Price: Steam – $19.99USD | PS4 – $24.95USD | Xbox One – $29.95AUD
Moonlighter Gameplay and Review on YouTube
Will is a humble shopkeeper who has dreams of grandeur. He wants to become a renowned adventurer who tackles dungeons head on and comes out with plenty of loot to sell at his item shop. Take control of Will on his journey through a number of dungeons and expand the town of Rynoka at the same time.
Make sure you check out our Moonlighter gameplay and review video above and if you like it, go on and check out the game via the links at the top of this page!
Also, please like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
4 stars – exciting, deep and satisfying dungeon crawler that suffers from a very slow-paced storyline
- THE best pixelated graphics and animations to be seen in a game
- Dungeons are fun and monster variations are exciting to deal with
- Combat is engaging and allows for strategic battles
- Boss fights mix things up very nicely
- Running your item shop and keeping an eye on which products are popular/unpopular means you’ll have to be smart if you want to make a pretty penny
- Storyline is a little too slow to go through