Good simulation games are few and far between. They usually comprise of building cities, raising animals and what-not. Riot Civil Unrest takes the genre in a completely different direction and puts you in charge of groups of rioters or riot police! Check out our Riot Civil Unrest gameplay and review below to find out more!
Platform Used For Riot Civil Unrest Gameplay and Review: Nintendo Switch
Developer: Leonard Menchiari, IV Productions
Genre: Simulation, RTS
Riot Civil Unrest Gameplay and Review on YouTube
Riot Civil Unrest is a tricky game to master. To start with you probably won’t know what the hell you’re meant to be doing, but if you know a thing or two about rioting, you might very well be able to perfectly lead your groups to victory! Or you could take on the role of riot police and quash the angry mobs with tear gas.
Make sure you check out our Riot Civil Unrest gameplay and review video above and if you like it, go on and check out the game via the links at the top of this page!
Also, please like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Riot Civil Unrest Score
4 stars – unique game with gorgeous pixel graphics
- Such an amazingly unique concept
- Controls are very intuitive when you get used to them
- Overall score from levels depends on if you’re forceful or passive with attaining your goal
- Choosing rioters or police is an interesting idea
- Kind of hard to understand what you should be doing whilst in-game