Aragami combines well-executed stealth aspects with a bit of platforming and hunting down secret treasures. Check out our Aragami gameplay and review below to find out more!
Platform Used For Aragami Gameplay and Review: Nintendo Switch
Developer: Lince Works
Genre: Third-person, stealth, action
Aragami Gameplay and Review on YouTube
You take control of a ninja who can jump from shadow to shadow. Follow the mysterious story as you stealthily make your way through fortresses, forests and traditional Japanese-style buildings.
Make sure you check out our Aragami gameplay and review video above and if you like it, go on and check out the game via the links at the top of this page!
Also, please like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
4 stars – a well-executed stealth game playable on the portable Nintendo Switch
- Beautiful graphic-style
- Playing stealthily is super fun and satisfying
- Being able to play how you want adds more to the experience
- Secret collectibles scattered around the place
- Unlocking costumes adds extra replayability
- Feels a bit too easy at times