Princess Guide packs it all in! Super cute Anime gals, hack’n’slash action, but is it enough to make a great game? Check out our Princess Guide gameplay and review below to see if it’s the game for you!
Platform Used For Princess Guide Gameplay and Review: Nintendo Switch
Developer: Nippon Ichi Software
Genre: Hack’n’slash, RPG, Action
Princess Guide Gameplay and Review on YouTube
Sure Anime princesses are cute and hacking and slashing baddies is super fun, but is it enough to make a worthwhile game? In my opinion it is lacking, but if you look at it for what it is, Princess Guide doesn’t do too bad a job.
Make sure you check out our Princess Guide gameplay and review video above and if you like it, go on and check out the game via the links at the top of this page!
Also, please like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Princess Guide Score
3 stars – relatively satisfying hack’n’slash action mixed with cute Anime princesses
- Hack’n’slash action is pretty fun
- Character design is super nice to look at
- Interesting way to navigate around the world
- Praising and scolding your princesses is kind of cute
- No-frills storyline makes you uninterested in why things are happening
- Changing your teams formation in battle seems a bit pointless when all you’re really doing is button bashing through hordes of enemies