Viviette combines cute pixel graphics with horror elements and pulls it off quite well. The puzzles on the other hand feel like when I’m trying to explain something to anyone… it only makes sense in MY head. Check out our Viviette gameplay and review below to find out more!
Platform Used For Viviette Gameplay and Review: Nintendo Switch
Developer: DYA Games
Genre: Horror, Puzzle, Pixel Art
Viviette Gameplay and Review on YouTube
Viviette is a rather unique game. On the outside it looks quite cute but as you delve deeper into the story and the mansion, you’ll find some incredibly twisted stuff! The puzzles are pretty tricky as well so keep those online guides handy!
Make sure you check out our Viviette gameplay and review video above and if you like it, go on and check out the game via the links at the top of this page!
Also, please like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
3 stars – an incredibly intriguing horror game that suffers from rather difficult puzzles
- Pixel-art style is gorgeous and the animations are top-notch
- Horror elements are real… you’ll get very scared
- Story keeps you interested
- So many things in the game can be interacted with
- The puzzles feel a tad too difficult and clues are quite vague